First Shift 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Second Shift 7:00 pm to 3:30 am
Specialty Lubricants Corporation is a provider of the best quality lubricants and contract
filling/packaging services. Team members are needed to join our fast growing company. We
are currently seeking individuals for our first and second shift packing positions. This individual
will be responsible for assuring a quality product was produced and is packed correctly with the
- Employee must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Employee must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work well within a team.
- Must possess a valid state-issued driver’s license.
- Ability to perform simple basic math.
- Must be able to speak and read English.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Machine Operator with set-up and tear down of equipment.
- Packs carton by folding carton, following prescribed arrangement, placing product in
carton and finishes by sealing carton with taper.
- Places carton on pallet following prescribed stacking arrangement.
- Assure quality product is being packed and ready for shipment.
- Place components on production lines.
- Assist operator with documentation by completing paperwork.
- Follow Quality Control, Safety and cGMP requirements at all times.
- Follow ISO 9001;2015 policy and procedures.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Accomplishes manufacturing and organization mission by completing related results as
Safety and Housekeeping
- Follow all safety guidelines.
- Must wear all required PPE.
- Conduct self in a safe manner.
- Assist with maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Competitive hourly wage
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Bonus Program
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
The above job description is intended to describe essential job functions to assess the
performance of an employee and is not intended to be an all-inclusive statement of job